More than 50 legendary cars during the last 60 years will be waiting for you to enjoy drag racing with a different flavor and feel. This is one of the most popular game titles on Android is racing.
CSR Classics is an attractive title game in the style of racing that has just been made by the studio NaturalMotionGames popular and completely free in the Google Play Store are presented. It is also leading the game so far with a total of 770 thousand votes up 4.4 points from 5.0 and more than 50 million downloads has experienced is that shows the popularity of the game among Android users.
This time the creators of the acclaimed CSR Racing will take you to 60 years behind where more than 50 legendary cars from the world’s leading companies are waiting for you to enjoy this time drag races with classic cars and, of course, lasting the world experience.
CSR Classics by selecting your favorite cars in the title can be found in numerous missions and exciting company and its competitors one after another defeat. The Chairman of each group, along with their respective teams to advance in the game to prevent the dam way you will progress and should be seen as pre-upgrade your car to all groups in the defeat of the game as all the groups the photos are presented.
CSR Classics features
– Full customization and upgrade your car with the advance in the game and with hundreds of unique items and equipment
– Meet legendary automotive history including Mercedes 300 SL, Dodge Superbee, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang and Skyline GT-R
– Easy and smooth gameplay and, of course, difficult to learn and challenging to master with online leaderboard to view the best driving games
– Race against friends and other players around the world in the multiplayer game and to get the items and valuable prizes
– Graphic wonderful and amazing that will definitely surprise you
– Fixed bugs and problems as well as optimize the performance of the game
- Name: CSR Classics
- Version: 2.0.0
- Android version required: 4.0
- Need to Ruth: none
- The need for data: Yes