Build your dream farm and develop their products. Check plow, sow and withdrawals. As a precursor to one of the most popular games on Android operating system is farming simulator.
Game Farming Simulator 16 is an attractive title in style simulator that has just been made by GIANTS Software Studio at a price of about $ 2 been released on Google Play Store. It is also leading the game so far with a total of about 21 thousand votes rating: 4.1 of 5.0 has experienced over 500 thousand downloads.
In this game you will be responsible simulated farm management and to perform several tasks such as livestock, planting and harvesting and sale of various products pay. You can also play with other land bought in advance and expand your land. As well as to manage your farm, and you can hire the best possible people to manage your farm.
As the leading graphics with high detail and wonderful and one of the best emulators agriculture made for the Android OS will be. Farming Simulator 16 has more than 20 brands of manufacturers of agricultural machinery such as Holland, Case IH, Ponsse, Lamborghini, Horsch, Krone, Amazone, MAN and others.
Features Farming Simulator 16
– Fantastic 3D graphics along with extensive details on individual components of the game
– Planting and harvesting various crops such as potatoes, sugar beets, canola, wheat and corn
– Sell your products on the market to play
– Use a wide variety of agricultural machinery design and the largest global manufacturers are quite realistic.
– Livestock such as cattle and sheep to produce products such as milk, wool etc.
– Logging in and using the appropriate number of special machines and sell them to different factories
– Help from other people to manage smarter and better on their land
– Full support for Android TV
– Play with your friends in multiplayer mode via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (This feature is not available on Android TVs)
– Fix problems and improve overall game performance
- Name: Farming Simulator 16
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Android version required: 4.0.3
- Need to Ruth: none
- The need for data: Yes