For Android lovers, Samsung has released the Galaxy Beta application which allows you to get a taste of the Android 7.0 Nougat update on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. Although, the Samsung company has decided to leave the Galaxy Beta program for a few more weeks or months you can now download the official Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge Nougat 7.0 firmware in this way you will be able to get all Nougat features, applications and capabilities.
But, if you already have updated your Samsung phone by using one of the methods from above and you are interested on how to root Galaxy S7/S7 Edge on Nougat 7.0 Android then you are in the right place. The rooting process will not be completed by King Root or any other third party applications but by flashing SuperSU Nougat Root package on your Samsung S7 or S7 Edge directly.
According to people and Chainfire, a developer who have built that root package everything seems to be working great with any problems or issues. However, we recommend you to check the guidelines from below if you do not want to face with bootloop or rebooting problems.
- First of all, we should mention that this guide is designed to work only with the Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 phones which are updated on the latest Google OS, Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Unfortunately, the rooting process will not be completed using ODIN software which means that you will need a custom recovery image like TWRP or CWM in order to root your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge on Nougat successfully.
- Rooting is an unofficial process so it is always preferable to perform a full backup of you personal data including apps, images, videos, docs and other things which are stored on the internal storage of your Samsung phone.
- Also, you should check if your Samsung Galaxy S7 has enough power juice, if it shows less than 20% power left you should plug in charger it for a while.
- In the end, just read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
How to Root Galaxy S7/S7 Edge on Nougat 7.0 Android
- Download SuperSU Root Package for your Samsung S7 based on Android 7.0 Nougat using the button from below.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat Root Package
- Then, power off your Samsung phone completely.
- Now, you need boot it into recovery image. This can be arrived by pressing and holding all Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a while.
- When you are into TWRP recovery image, from the main menu tap on the install option and by using volume buttons find the Android 7.0 Nougat root package that you have downloaded previously and install it. Swipe to the right side to confirm the installation process.
- In the end, go back to TWRP main menu and from there tap on the reboot option to restart your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.
Perfect; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully root Galaxy S7/S7 Edge on Nougat 7.0 Android by flashing SuperSU. For any questions or problems do not hesitate to contact us using the comments field or contact form.
Get File Password
Report Broken Download Link