MX Player Pro software professional video player for Android phones and tablets. One of the smart phone and tablet applications used by different users run media files. But all image files are not recorded by a single device that only has a specific profile. Therefore, you must implement many image files by default player you have any problem with your Android device. Do not worry about any of this for yourself! I ray Player supports most formats in different resolution image files is a powerful player. If you have a low resolution video will run and not cover the entire screen you’re using a touch on the appropriate button can video playback screen size your device in different modes. All video implementation of the program by using both SW and HW decoding and if the implementation of high-quality files had trouble decoding mode is easily possible. In addition, with one touch you can mute the sound of the video file and just enjoy watching the movie. But the strength of this wonderful program supports subtitles in different formats. Great options for customization to display subtitles in the program and you can easily customize yourself how the taste subtitle.
MX Player Pro by Developer J2 Interactive presented so good and has so far won 4.4 points out of 5 on the Official Google and more than 100 million downloads recorded from around the world.
Features MX Player Pro
– Hardware acceleration: better enforcement of decoding videos using new HW +
– Multi-core decoding performance 70% better than single-core devices
– Zoom and Pan the pressure and touch the screen to enlarge image
– Subtitle movements: Shift subtitle display with the ability to resize
– Child Lock: Keep the children entertained with interesting video
– Support for phones with low performance
– Supports many video formats
– Own settings
– Support for Subtitle formats:
– DVD, DVB, SSA / ASS Subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha (.ssa / .ass) with full styling.
– SAMI (.smi) with ruby tag support.
– SubRip (.srt)
– MicroDVD (.sub)
– VobSub (.sub / .idx)
– SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
– MPL2 (.mpl)
– TMPlayer (.txt)
– PJS (.pjs)
– WebVTT (.vtt)
– Added AV Sync menu
Changes in version 1.8.7:
– Support multi-window mode Android 7.0
Changes in version 1.8.4:
– Added swipe sideways to refresh the Media Library
– Added option to manage Android TV
– Fixed a bug of runs on Android 7
– Fixed other bugs and improve performance
Changes in version 1.8.0:
– Bug fixes
– Added option to select the action on the headset in the Settings> Audio