NetGuard – no-root firewall software application to manage Internet bandwidth consumption on Android phones and tablets. Net Guard is a simple way to prevent access to the Internet provides applications and games. With this program you can for each of routes including Wi-Fi Internet access and data restrictions for apps and games installed on your device to apply them. It is interesting to know that you are blocking access to Internet applications and games can reduce your data usage and battery life also save money. It also increases your privacy in front of invaders. Since this app will have access to good security benefits. After the help of this program you can access your internet software unnecessary and consumption volumes purchased wireless internet connection and save your data and also keep you safe from unnecessary files.
NetGuard – no-root firewall supplied by the developer Marcel Bokhorst for Android users and has so far scored Very Good 4.3 from 5 in the Google Play store and download more than 100 thousand official has experienced.
Prevent access to Internet applications and games
No need to root
Features NetGuard – no-root firewall
– No need to root Android device
– Very simple to use
– Full Free
– Open source (Open source)
– No additional use of battery
– Without reducing the bandwidth
– No Contact Home
– No tracking or analysis
– No Ads
– Not needing internet access
– Support IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP
– Ability to block Roaming
– Ability to block system applications
– Fixed a bug recent theme colors
– Added shortcut to the settings program
– Added secondary DNS settings
Changes in version 2.52:
– Update libraries and build tools
– Small improvements and minor bug fixes.
– Update Translation
Changes in version 1.0.3:
– Added compatibility with Android devices 5
– All Android devices 5 do not currently take advantage of this plan is still tentative.