Hello, Friends This Small Tutorial will help you to install any game with DATA or OBB file which is usually downloaded in form of ZIP.
OBB file is a file that developers create along with some APK packages to support the application. The OBB files contain bundles of large assets. These files carry encrypted data including media and graphics that is not included in the APK file.
This post will tell you how to install the APK files that have the ‘Data file’ or ‘OBB file’ with them.
To install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- Your Android Device
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
- Unzipper For Obb / Data file (Download From Here)
You can also use a memory card for this purpose.
How to install unknown sources Apps APK file to Android ?
Out of the box, your Android device only allows you to install apps from Google Play Store. To install software anywhere else, you have to enable installation from third-party sources. That is, enable the “Unknown Sources” setting.
- From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
- Go to Security >> Device administration.
- Check “Unknown Sources”
This will enable you to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.
You may need to adjust this according to your Android models. For some users, simply go to Settings -> Security and make sure Unknown Sources is checked. Sometimes you meet the problem of can’t downloading apps.
Do remember to make sure the Unknown sources is checked so you can download apk files other than the Play Store.
Install APK on Your Android Phone:
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- First of all unzip/extract the downloaded OBB or Data file in your PC or laptop.
- Copy the ‘Data’ folder and place it into the given path:External SD Card > Android > Data > **paste the folder here**
In case of OBB files, copy the OBB folder and place it in the given path here:External SD Card > Android > OBB > **paste the folder here**
OBB data will have .obb extension of file inside folder And DATA File will not have any .obb extension (This is how you will differentiate between them).
- If you cannot find the OBB or Data folder, you can create a new folder manually.
- Make sure that the files are successfully copied in your SDcard.
- Clear cache of the game or restart the device (If Required)
- Run the APK file now.
That’s it. You have successfully complete the process. You can now enjoy the full features of APK on your android phone.
If this Tutorial helped you, then Pls Hit the like Button below.