There’s no simple way to move your gaming progress from iOS to Android or the other way round. So, the best way to move your gaming progress is to connect the game to the internet. Most popular online games already require you to have an account on their cloud – that’s how you can always keep your progress intact.
How can I transfer my game progress to another phone?
Launch the Google Play Store. Tap the menu icon, then tap “My apps and games.” You’ll be shown a list of apps that were on your old phone. Pick the ones you want to migrate (you might not want to move brand-specific or carrier-specific apps from the old phone to the new), and download them.
How do I transfer my apps from iPhone to Android?
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. …
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. …
- Move to Android. …
- Samsung Smart Switch. …
- FileTransfer. …
How do I transfer my Apple Game Center account to Android?
Update the game to the newest version on both devices. Open the account you want keep/transfer. Go to Settings and click the button “Link to an Android/Apple Device”. Tap the Generate button to create a code – Be sure to generate the transfer code using the player profile whose progress you want to keep.
How do I get my game progress back?
Restore your saved game progress
- Open the Play Store app. …
- Tap on Read more underneath the screenshots and look for “Uses Google Play Games” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have confirmed that the game uses Google Play Games, open the game and find the Achievements or Leaderboards screen.
How do I transfer my games from one iPhone to another?
The easiest and most popular way to transfer/sync app data between one iPhone and another is to use Apple’s iCloud. However, while this method is easy, it isn’t available to everyone – to use iCloud syncing, the developer of the app/game has to add iCloud backup support first.
What will I miss switching from iPhone to Android?
What you might miss. What many people worry most about when considering the switch from iPhone to an Android phone is that they’ll miss some of their much-loved apps and services that are built into iOS. Apple Pay only comes on iOS, so this could cause some headaches if you’re used to using it to pay for everything.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android without app?
Launch SHAREit on both phones and grant necessary permissions. Tap the Receive button on the Android Phone, and tap the Send button on the Android phone. Browse and choose the files you want to send from the iPhone and send it.
How do you sync contacts from iPhone to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iOS to Android using Gmail
- On your iOS device, head to Settings and tap on Mail.
- Tap on Accounts.
- If you already have a Gmail account, it should show up here. …
- Next, tap on Gmail and turn on the Contacts toggle.
- You contacts will be synced to your Google account.
Can you transfer game center to Android?
As long as your devices run the same operating system (iOS/Android), you can use the respective cloud service (Game Center/Google Play) to move your account between devices.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.