How do you permanently delete pictures from Gallery?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
How do I delete all my photos on my Android phone?
Android: How to Delete Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photo you wish to remove.
- Tap and hold the photo until a trash icon appears at the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Tap the “Trash” icon located at the upper-right portion of the screen.
How do you permanently delete photos so that it Cannot be recovered?
1. Delete From Bin or Trash
- Delete From Bin or Trash. …
- Now, select the photos and then tap on the delete icon in the above right corner and then tap on “Move to Bin” at the bottom.
- Your photos will be deleted from the gallery and will be moved to Bin. …
- In the Bin, tap on Select and then choose Delete All from the bottom.
Why is my phone full of storage?
If your smartphone is set to automatically update its apps as new versions become available, you could easily wake up to less available phone storage. Major app updates can take up more space than the version you had previously installed—and can do it without warning.
Why do my pictures come back after I delete them?
A corrupt or different formatted SD card also could cause photos to come back after deleting. Mostly formatting SD cards could solve this problem. You can easily format an SD card. The steps are simple in all Androids.