Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open the iSyncr desktop app. It should automatically open a window asking which files you want to sync with your device. Tick the box next to iTunes and then click Synchronise. iSyncr will then transfer your iTunes files to your phone.
Can I get my iTunes library on my Android phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
How do I sync my iTunes library to my Android?
If you want to sync files from iTunes to Android, click the “Sync Music” checkbox. You’ll also need to click the checkboxes for the listed subcategories, including “Albums” and “Artists.” If you also want to sync files from Android back to iTunes, click the “Import New Music and Playlists” checkbox.
Why isn’t my phone syncing my music library?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How do I download my iTunes library to my phone?
Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable. Open Windows Explorer, and locate the iTunes folder on your computer. Drag and drop it into your device’s music folder to copy the files onto your phone. The music will be visible in your chosen music player app once the transfer is complete.
How can I transfer my iTunes library to my Android phone?
How to copy iTunes music to Android manually
- Create a new folder on your desktop.
- Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. …
- Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.
How do I get my iTunes library onto my Samsung Galaxy?
Method 2: Find iTunes Media Folder and Copy iTunes Music to Samsung
- Step 1: Go to the iTunes media folder and you will see a Music folder. …
- Step 2: Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your computer via a USB cable. …
- Step 3: Go back to iTunes music folder and copy your wanted songs to Samsung Galaxy device.
Why isn’t my music library syncing to my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Music. Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I sync my music library?
An iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: On your device’s Home screen, tap Settings, tap Music, then tap to turn on Sync Library. WARNING: If you choose to replace the music library on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the music files on the device are deleted.
How do I get my music library back on my iPhone?
iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down to Music.
- Tap the toggle next to iCloud Music Libary to recover your Apple Music Library.
- It make take some time for your library to repopulate in the Music app.