Navigate to Apps & notifications > Notifications. Scroll down and tap on Advanced. Finally, manage the toggle in front of Suggested actions and replies. To disable Smart Replies, disable the toggle.
How do I turn off suggested replies on Android?
Turn Suggestions in chat on or off
- Open the Messages app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Suggestions in chat.
- Turn Assistant suggestions on or off.
- Turn Smart Reply on or off.
- Turn Suggested actions on or off.
How do I change quick response on Android?
- Open the Phone/Dialer app.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Quick Responses.
- Tap on the response you’d like to edit.
- Enter your custom response.
How do I turn off quick text?
Turn off predictive text in Android
- Open the Settings menu on your phone or tablet and select Languages & Input.
- Tap Virtual keyboard under Keyboard and input methods.
- Select Android Keyboard.
- Select Text correction.
- Slide off the toggle next to Next-word suggestions.
How do I turn on quick response?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
How do I get rid of suggested messages?
It’s at the top left of the screen on iOS, and at the top right on Android. Scroll down to the “Messenger Settings” section. To disable Messenger suggestions, simply toggle the “Suggestions” toggle off.
How do I stop auto messages on my phone?
Change global settings
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More options. Settings. Stop notifications from other apps: Tap Notifications. Turn off All “Default settings” notifications. Get notifications on your phone from Messages: Tap Notifications. Turn on All “Messages for web” notifications.
How do I stop auto messages?
On an Android phone, you can disable all potential spam messages from the Messages app. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right of the app and select Settings > Spam protection and turn on the Enable spam protection switch.
How do I use quick response on Android?
To do so:
- Swipe to open up the action grid for that message.
- Tap on the Quick Response icon (note: this may appear on the second page of action grid buttons)
- A list of quick responses will appear. Choose the one you would like to send and the message will be sent immediately.
How do I change message settings on Samsung?
Change advanced messaging settings
From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray. Tap the Messages icon. Tap Menu > Settings > Chat settings.
How do I use Samsung quick response?
How to use quick responses on Android smartphones
- Press Reply to start sending a quick response. …
- Choose a quick response option. …
- Write your own message and send. …
- Tap the caller’s name to get to quick responses. …
- Access the Phone app. …
- Tap the button for more options. …
- Access the Settings of the Phone app. …
- Access Quick responses.