Tap the small button at the top right of the player notification tile. In the media player pop-up, you’ll see a list of connected audio devices. Tap the one you want to switch to.
How do I change my audio output?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
Where is the audio settings on my phone?
To view your device’s settings, click the Menu button from your Home screen. Then choose Settings. Your volume and sound controls are in your Sound Settings. Note that on most Android devices, your Notification Volume is a separate setting than your Ringer Volume.
How do I change the audio output on my Samsung Galaxy?
You can change the default speakers from your device’s speaker to the speakers of a TV, monitor, or an audio device.
- 1 Launch Settings app on a connected TV or monitor. …
- 2 Tap Set default audio output switch to activate the feature.
- 1 On the status bar, select the ▲ and tap Audio output.
- 2 Select the device you want.
How do I turn my android speaker on?
To turn on your speakerphone, first dial a number and press the call button. You’ll then see an option for “Speaker” or an image of a speaker. Simply press this button to turn on speakerphone.
How do I change the audio output on Zoom?
You can access your audio settings and test your audio when you are already in a meeting.
- In the meeting controls, click the arrow next to Mute/Unmute.
- Click Audio Options; this will open your audio settings.
- Follow the sections below to test your speaker or microphone.
How do I change the audio output on an application?
Set Audio Output Device For Apps Individually in Windows 10
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to System -> Sound.
- On the right, click on App volume and device preferences under “Other sound options”.
- On the next page, select the desired audio output device for any of the apps that play sounds.
Where is audio settings on Samsung phone?
Open the Settings app. Choose Sound. On some Samsung phones, the Sound option is found on the Settings app’s Device tab.
Where do I find audio settings on my Android?
How to Adjust the Audio on Your Android Device
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound or Sound & Notification. …
- Adjust the sliders to set the volume for various noise sources. …
- Slide the gizmo to the left to make a sound quieter; slide to the right to make a sound louder.
How do I enable Media audio?
Check that Media audio is turned on:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices. If you see “Bluetooth,” tap it.
- If you see Previously connected devices, tap it.
- Next to your car or accessory’s name, tap Settings .
- Turn on Media audio.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to speakers?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I change the headphone setting on my Android?
You’ll find these audio settings in a similar place on Android. On Android 4.4 KitKat and newer, go to Settings and on the Device tab, tap Accessibility. Under the Hearing header, tap Sound balance to adjust the left/right volume balance. Below that setting is a box you can tap to check to enable Mono audio.