How do I set different notification sounds for different apps?
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. Inside there, tap on Notifications then select Advanced. Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I change the sound of my notifications?
Change your notification sound
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration Advanced. Default notification sound.
- Choose a sound.
- Tap Save.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
- Open the GMail app and press the menu button (the one to the left of the Home button)
- Press Settings and then choose the email address (not general settings)
- Touch the word “Inbox sound & vibrate”
- Click “Sound”
- Then there is a popup for the choice of notification sound you want for your email.
Can you set different notification sounds for different apps iPhone?
There is no way to customise the notification sound for 3rd party applications. However, if you wish to change the sound for apps built into the iPhone, you can do this by going to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. If the app developer didn’t build that functionality into their app, you can’t.
Where is audio settings on Samsung phone?
Open the Settings app. Choose Sound. On some Samsung phones, the Sound option is found on the Settings app’s Device tab.
How do I get custom notification sounds on my iPhone?
Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the Settings menu to find Sounds & Haptics. …
- Under the sub-menu Sounds and Vibration Patterns, select the type of notification you want to change the sound for — let’s use Text Tone as an example. …
- You can select from dozens of different sounds.
Where are Android notification sounds stored?
Where are the notification sounds stored on Android? Default ringtones are usually stored in /system/media/audio/ringtones . You might be able to access this location using a file manager.
How do I change the notification sound on my Samsung Galaxy S21?
Step 1: Swipe down the notification panel at the top and tap on the Settings icon. Step 2: Tap on Sounds and vibration. Step 3: Tap on Notification sound. Step 4: Select the Sound from the list you want to set in your S21 series.
How do I download notification sounds?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound. …
- Tap Default notification sound. …
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.