How do I customize text responses on Android?
- Open the Phone/Dialer app.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Quick Responses.
- Tap on the response you’d like to edit.
- Enter your custom response.
How do I set up quick response on Android?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
Can you set up automatic replies to text messages?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do you customize messages on Samsung?
To customize the way your Messages app appears, try changing the theme on your phone. If you want to change your font for Messages, adjust your phone’s font settings. You can also set a custom wallpaper or background color for individual message threads.
What is a good auto response message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
How do I send a custom message?
How can I send personalized/custom SMS?
- Enter the Sender ID through which you wish to send the SMS. Select the column in which the mobile numbers are present.
- Type in the content of the SMS you wish to send. …
- Set the name of the campaign, and Click on Preview and Send.
How do I use Samsung quick response?
How to use quick responses on Android smartphones
- Press Reply to start sending a quick response. …
- Choose a quick response option. …
- Write your own message and send. …
- Tap the caller’s name to get to quick responses. …
- Access the Phone app. …
- Tap the button for more options. …
- Access the Settings of the Phone app. …
- Access Quick responses.
How do you get a quick response?
This may sound easier said than done when you need to provide a fast answer on the spot.
Relax your mind.
- Take deep breaths. You’ll slow your heart rate and move more oxygen to your brain.
- Repeat a positive and affirming message to yourself. …
- Tense your muscles for a few seconds and then release.
How do I turn on quick reply?
It’s the icon with three dots in the upper-right corner of your list of messages. The menu panel will pop up. Tap on Quick responses. It’s the fifth option in the Settings menu.
How do I set up automatic text messaging?
- Download an automated SMS program from Google Play. …
- Tap “Add” at the bottom of the SMS Scheduler screen to create a new automatic text message. …
- Tap the “message body” area of the screen to activate the Android soft keyboard, and type the SMS message.
How do I set up auto reply?
- Select File > Automatic Replies. …
- Select Send automatic replies.
- If you don’t want the messages to go out right away, select Only send during this time range.
- Choose the dates and times you’d like to set your automatic reply for.
- Type in a message. …
- Select OK.
Can you be scammed by answering a text?
Responding to the text message can allow malware to be installed that will silently collect personal information from your phone. … If they don’t use your information themselves, the spammers may sell it to marketers or other identity thieves. You might end up with unwanted charges on your cell phone bill.