What do I do if my notification bar is not working?
Wipe your screen with a soft, dry cloth. Try to drag the notification bar down again.
Follow these steps:
- Press and hold POWER until the Phone Options appear.
- Select Power Off and wait for the phone to fully turn off.
- Wait for a few moments, and then power the phone on by pressing and holding the POWER button.
How do I unlock my notification bar?
How to Pull Down the Notification Bar on an Android
- Confirm that your Android device is powered on and active. Unlock your screen if prompted.
- Place your fingertip gently anywhere on the Android home screen.
- Swipe your finger in a straight downward line to pull down the notification bar.
How do I turn on notification bar on Android?
For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Choose Show alerting and silent notifications. On some phones, choose Show all notification content.
How do I change my notification bar?
The three things you’ll have to toggle within Android’s settings are Accessibility, Notifications, and Write. The app will give you shortcuts to all three. First off, tap on Accessibility. On that screen, tap Material Status Bar.
Why are my notifications not showing up on my status bar?
Head into Settings and under Sound or Notifications (depending on your specific Android device) review the Do Not Disturb mode. If you can’t find it in either of these places, search for Do Not Disturb from the bar present at the top of Settings.
How do I restore my status bar?
The status bar being hidden may be in Settings>Display, or in the launcher settings. Settings>Launcher. You can try downloading a launcher, like Nova. That may force the status bar back.
Where is my status bar?
Status bar (or notification bar) is an interface element at the top of the screen on Android devices that displays the notification icons, minimized notifications, battery information, device time, and other system status details.
How do I turn on quick settings on Android?
Add, remove, or move a setting
- From the top of your screen, swipe down twice.
- At the bottom left, tap Edit .
- Touch and hold the setting. Then drag the setting to where you want it. To add a setting, drag it up from “Hold and drag to add tiles.” To remove a setting, drag it down to “Drag here to remove.”
Why are my notifications not showing up on Android?
In case notifications are still not showing on your Android, make sure to clear the cache and data from apps and give them permissions again. … Follow these instructions to clear cache and data from an Android app: Open Settings > Apps > All apps (App manager or Manage apps). Select an app from the app list.