Is there a way to listen to youtube audio?
“Audio only youtube” chrome extension enables you to disable only video on youtube which saves internet usage more than 50% when you want to listen songs on youtube. … You can enable/disable it by just clicking on the icon shown in the extension bar. Audio only youtube is an open-source project licensed under GPLv3.
How do I listen to audio on Android?
Listen to audiobooks you’ve downloaded
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Books App .
- Tap Library.
- At the top, tap Audiobooks.
- Tap the audiobook you want to listen to. It will start playing automatically.
- Optional: You can also change how the audiobook is played, or set a sleep timer:
Can you play YouTube app in background?
All you have to do is go for any YouTube, play it, and go to Home. The video will stop playing and to play it in the background you just need to pull down the notification shade (in Android) or the Control Centre (in iOS) and resume playing the video. Now, the video will easily play in the background.
How do I get just the audio from a video?
The easiest way to extract the sound from a video is to use our audio converter.
- Open the audio converter.
- Click “Open files”.
- In the resulting window select the file you wish to extract the sound from. …
- While the sound is being extracted, choose the format in which you want to convert the sound.
Which is best audio player for Android?
15 best music player apps for Android
- BlackPlayer EX.
- DoubleTwist Music Player.
- Neutron Player.
- Oto Music.
How do I listen to an audio file?
How to Listen to Your MP3 Files
- Double-click an MP3 file. Double-clicking an MP3 file on your Desktop or within File Explorer loads the program associated with MP3 audio on your system. …
- Right-click an MP3 file and choose Play from the menu that appears.
- Run Windows Media Player.
How do I play audio files on my Samsung?
1. Find “Play Music”
- Press Apps.
- Press Play Music.
- Slide your finger right starting from the left side of the screen.
- Press Music library.
- Slide your finger right or left on the screen to select the required category and go to the required audio file.
- Press the required audio file.
How can I listen to YouTube while using other apps?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.