Open Pulse and slide out the left sidebar, then scroll down to the bottom and tap Advanced Features. On this menu, find the Messaging Features section near the bottom and tap Auto Reply Configuration to start using it.
Can I set an automatic text reply on Android?
On Android, try an app like Auto Reply (free). It lets you create custom away messages and set times for them to be set. Once activated, your friends will automatically begin receiving your note—like “I’m in the Bahamas!”—when they text you.
How do I turn on quick response on Android?
- Open the Phone/Dialer app.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Quick Responses.
- Tap on the response you’d like to edit.
- Enter your custom response.
How do I set up auto reply on my phone?
Let’s get started.
- From the Home Screen, Open Settings.
- From the Settings Menu, Tap “Do Not Disturb”
- Set Up Who You Want Your Auto-Reply To Go To.
- Set “Auto-Reply to” to “All Contacts”
- Return to the Previous Menu and Tap “Auto-Reply”
- Create Your Auto-Reply Message.
- Turn It On!
- Live a Quieter, Less Distracted Life.
What is the best auto reply app for Android?
Auto Reply Apps For Android In 2021:
- WhatsAuto: …
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages. …
- Drivemode: …
- IM Auto Reply: …
- Messenger: …
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats. …
- AutoResponder for WA – Auto Reply Bot. …
- TextDrive – Auto responder / No Texting App.
Can you set up automatic text messages on Samsung?
Start the Samsung Messages app and create a text message, but don’t send it. Tap the arrow to the left of the text field to see additional options, then tap the plus button. In the library of options that pops up, tap “Schedule message.” Set the time and date that you want to send the message, then tap “Done.”
How do you send an automatic message?
- Download an automated SMS program from Google Play. …
- Tap “Add” at the bottom of the SMS Scheduler screen to create a new automatic text message. …
- Tap the “message body” area of the screen to activate the Android soft keyboard, and type the SMS message.
How do I turn on quick reply?
It’s the icon with three dots in the upper-right corner of your list of messages. The menu panel will pop up. Tap on Quick responses. It’s the fifth option in the Settings menu.
How do I Auto reject calls on Android?
In order to use auto reject, do the following:
- Tap Menu | Settings | Call Settings.
- In the new window, tap All calls.
- Tap Auto Reject.
- Tap Enable auto reject.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Tap the Menu button | Create.
- In the new overlay (Figure A), enter the number to auto reject.
- Tap Save.
How do I use Samsung quick response?
How to use quick responses on Android smartphones
- Press Reply to start sending a quick response. …
- Choose a quick response option. …
- Write your own message and send. …
- Tap the caller’s name to get to quick responses. …
- Access the Phone app. …
- Tap the button for more options. …
- Access the Settings of the Phone app. …
- Access Quick responses.
How do automated text messages work?
Most autoresponders get triggered when a message recipient texts a keyword to a phone number. Texting the keyword automatically opts the contact into receiving text messages. They then receive instant information about special offers, sales, or even updated office hours.
How do I send an automatic text when busy?
On Android: Use the SMS Auto Reply app
When you first launch the app, tap the Add/Edit button to create a new rule. Give it a name, like “At Work” or “Sleeping,” and write your message in the text box. You can then go to Set Time to set the time, date, or days of the week you want that rule to be active.
Does auto reply on Do Not Disturb?
Send an auto-reply text message that you’re driving
Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb > Auto-Reply To. Choose one of the following: No One: Turns off auto-reply. Recents: Sends an auto-reply to anyone you sent a message to in the previous two days, even if they’re not in your Contacts.
Is there an app to auto-reply to text messages?
One of the most comprehensive apps for this task is called Auto SMS and it is available for free in the Android Market. It can be used to automatically reply to text messages or to shoot a quick note to folks who call you when you’re unable to pick up the phone.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
Can I auto-reply a text?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.