If you want to sync files from iTunes to Android, click the “Sync Music” checkbox. You’ll also need to click the checkboxes for the listed subcategories, including “Albums” and “Artists.” If you also want to sync files from Android back to iTunes, click the “Import New Music and Playlists” checkbox.
How can I get my Android to sync with iTunes for free?
Sync & play
To import your iTunes playlists onto your Android, connect your phone to your computer via its USB cable and in the doubleTwist Sync software, click to sync your iTunes playlists or create a new playlist in doubleTwist using the tracks it imports from iTunes. Unplug your phone and you’re good to go.
Can I put my iTunes library on my Android phone?
Google Play helps you bring your iTunes library to your Android devices. You can upload up to 50,000 of your songs from your computer to Google Play for free. Once you’ve uploaded your music, it’s instantly available on the web and your Android phone or tablet. No wires, downloading or syncing.
What is the best app to sync iTunes with Android?
iSyncr is one of the best iTunes to Android apps. It enables users to sync iTunes to their Android devices in a quick and more convenient way by using WiFi or USB.
Can I sync my iTunes to my Samsung Galaxy?
Yes, as long as you have a Windows computer and tick Copy files to iTunes media folder when adding to library in iTunes, you can transfer your iTunes music to your Samsung easily. … Step 2: Connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your computer via a USB cable.
How do I turn on Sync library on Android?
Turn on Sync Library
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I transfer iTunes to Android phone?
How iTunes to Android Transfer Works?
- Download iTunes to Android Transfer and get it installed on your PC.
- Plug your Android phone or tablet into the computer via an USB cable.
- Run this application and navigate to iTunes to Phone Transfer mode.
- Select the iTunes backup file and iTunes contents you wish to move.
How do I get music from iTunes onto my phone?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPhone
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download. …
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How do I get iTunes to sync?
Apple iPhone – Perform Wi-Fi Sync with iTunes
- Ensure the iPhone is powered on.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the supplied USB cable. …
- In iTunes, select the iPhone under Devices in the left column.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi.
- Click Apply.
Can I use Apple Music on a Samsung?
To subscribe to Apple Music, download the Apple Music app on an Android phone or tablet with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later, or a Chromebook that supports Android apps. If you don’t have Google Play in your country or region, you can download the Apple Music app from Apple.