How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering the code received in your device.
Why is it so hard to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Data transfer between Android to iPhone can be difficult, and the main reason behind this is that both the platforms use extremely different systems which causes an Android app to not work on an iOS device.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
Google Drive is a great way to backup WhatsApp messages and chats. … This is because Android WhatsApp uses Google Drive for backups while iPhone OS uses the iCloud option. Therefore, to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud directly is impossible given the different formats of these storage mechanisms.
How do I move WhatsApp from Google Drive to iCloud?
Step 1: Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive to Android
Uninstall WhatsApp on your Android phone, or the Android device you are using for this process. Then install WhatsApp and launch the device. When you are prompted to enter a phone number, enter the number associated with your WhatsApp account.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Choose Phone Switcher > Click Social Messages Messenger option > Click WhatsApp to Device.
- Choose WhatsApp to Device.
- Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone.
- Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android.
- Restore WhatsApp to iPhone Now.
- Click on WhatsApp and Start Transfer on PhoneTrans.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored?
Open WhatsApp and hit the menu button (three vertical dots on the top-right) > Settings > Chat Settings > Backup conversations. This file will be stored as “msgstore. db. crypt7″ in your phone’s /WhatsApp/Databases folder.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history?
To use the feature, WhatsApp users will connect their old and new device via a USB-C to Lightning cable, and launch Smart Switch. The new phone will then prompt you to scan a QR code using your old phone and export your WhatsApp history.