How do I send a picture from my Android phone to someone else?
How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
- Open the picture on your phone that you want to send. Use your Photos app on your phone to open the image that you want to send.
- Tap the “Share” button.
- Select the method that you want to share the image.
- Finish sending the message.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The first thing you have to check is your mobile network connection. The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option.
Can you send photos via text messaging?
Technically speaking, no phone can send pictures through text messages. … To send pictures, videos and audio files phones use a different service based on SMS and called multimedia message service (MMS).
How do I send MMS?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I bluetooth pictures from my Samsung phone to my Samsung?
Once both the devices are connected, go the Photos or Gallery app on your old device. From here, just select the photos you wish to send and tap on the share icon. Step 4: Select Bluetooth or WiFi direct from the available options here and transfer pictures from one Samsung to another Samsung device.