|Galaxy S4 mini in White frost|
|Operating system||Original: Android 4.2.2 with Linux 3.4.x (GT-I9195), Android 7.1.2 with Linux 3.10.x (GT-I9195I) Current: Android 4.4.2 (GT-I9195) Unofficial alternative: Android 10|
|System on chip||Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (8230AB/8930AB) / Snapdragon 410 (8916)|
How do I know what Android version I have on my Galaxy S4?
How to check Android version in Samsung Galaxy S4(GT-I9500)?
- GETING STARTED. a). Tap on Apps as shown below : b). Tap on Settings. …
- CHECKING THE OS. c). Now tap on About Device as shown below : In About device option, you can check the Operating System (OS) of your Smartphone as shown below : Previous Next.
How do I update my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini?
To update the software
- Make sure your device is fully charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the More tab.
- Tap About device > Software update > Check for updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
- The device automatically restarts once the new software successfully installs.
How can I update my S4 Mini to Android 5?
Guide to update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Download the CyanogenMod 5.1 package to your PC.
- Download Google apps package to your PC.
- Connect the Galaxy S4 Mini to the PC and transfer the downloaded packages to memory of the device. …
- Once the transfer is complete, disconnect the device and turn off it.
How old is the Samsung S4 mini?
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone was launched in July 2013.
What is the latest Android version for a Galaxy S4?
Samsung Galaxy S4
|Galaxy S4 in White|
|Mass||130 g (4.6 oz)|
|Operating system||Original: Android 4.2.2 “Jelly Bean” Current: Android 5.0.1 “Lollipop” Unofficial: Android 11 via LineageOS 18.1|
|System on chip||Exynos 5 Octa 5410 (3G & South Korea LTE Versions) Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 (LTE & China Mobile TD-SCDMA versions)|
How can I update my Galaxy S4 to Android 7?
Required file: download AOSP Android 7.0 ROM for Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 and copy the zip file to your SD card. Also, download GApps for Android 7. Reboot your SGS4 into Recovery mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Up, Home and Power keys until the screen flashes.
Can Samsung S4 be upgraded to marshmallow?
For the Samsung Galaxy S4, you can update the operating system to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
How long will a Galaxy S4 last?
But it might not come to the Galaxy S4. Typically, Android devices are supported for around 18 months. There are exceptions, of course, but the Galaxy S4 will be more than two years old by the time M rolls around. Even its upgrade to Android 5.1.