You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
How do I set up an iTunes account on my Android?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap the sign-in button .
- Tap Create New Apple ID. …
- Follow the onscreen steps. …
- Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Next. …
- Confirm your phone number.
Can you use iTunes on a non Apple device?
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber and you have an Android device, you can install Apple Music for Android to get all that streaming goodness. … For now, the sprawling iTunes media player has morphed into a dedicated Music app on macOS, but it’s still available on Windows.
What is the Android version of iTunes?
There is not an iTunes app for Android, but there is an Android app for Apple Music. Like Google Play Music, it allows you to stream your entire iTunes library from your Android phone or any other device by simply logging into your Apple Account.
What is the best app for iTunes on Android?
Top 3 Best Android Apps for iTunes
- 1# iSyncr for iTunes. iSyncr for iTunes is one of the best Android app for iTunes music. …
- 2# Easy Phone Tunes. Easy Phone tunes for Android easily fits the bill as being amongst the best Android applications for iTunes. …
- 3# SyncTunes Wireless.
How do I get to my iTunes account?
Open iTunes. Click on the Account menu and select View My Account (or click the Store link and click the link for Account). Sign in with your Apple ID password and you will gain access to your Apple Account inside iTunes.
Can I create an iCloud account on an Android phone?
Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
How do u create an iTunes Store account?
Sign in to the iTunes Store
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Sign In.
- Do one of the following: Sign in with your Apple ID: Enter your Apple ID and password, then click Next. Create an Apple ID: Click Create New Apple ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
What is the difference between iTunes and iTunes store?
iTunes is mainly associated with organizing and adding digital media like songs, movies, and TV shows, which can be purchased by the users. On the other hand, the Apple App Store is a website that enables the purchase of software and mobile applications to be run on Apple related devices.
Is Apple Music and iTunes the same?
I’m confused. How is Apple Music different than iTunes? iTunes is a free app to manage your music library, music video playback, music purchases and device syncing. Apple Music is an ad-free music streaming subscription service that costs $10 per month, $15 a month for a family of six or $5 per month for students.