Select ‘WhatsApp’ and click on ‘Transfer WhatsApp messages’. The app will now connect to both your phones and show the two devices on the screen. Click the ‘Transfer’ button at the bottom right corner of the screen. The transfer process will begin, and you will be able to see the transfer status on your computer.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from Android to iPhone?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering the code received in your device.
Can I restore WhatsApp messages from Google Drive to iPhone free?
The simple answer to this question is no. But since you might need an explanation, we will point out that the main reason you may not be able to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone is that the encryption protocols Google Drive uses are incompatible with the ones on iPhone.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
Open WhatsApp on your iPhone, select the settings option, and then go down to Chat Backup. You have the option to set an auto backup for daily or weekly, or you can click the Back Up Now button. Click on Back Up Now, and WhatsApp will backup all your data onto iCloud.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.
How do I transfer from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Does move to iOS transfer WhatsApp messages?
While Apple’s ‘Move to iOS’ app allows you to transfer everything seamlessly between Android to iOS, it does not allow transferring WhatsApp chats. So if you were using WhatsApp on your old Android device, you would want to transfer them to your iOS device in order to preserve older messages.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How can I get WhatsApp backup from Google Drive?
Follow these steps to extract a WhatsApp backup from the user’s Google Account. Launch Elcomsoft Explorer for WhatsApp. Click on the green Android icon again. Select “Download data from Google Drive” from the menu.
How do I restore WhatsApp from Google Drive?
Restore from a Google Drive backup
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.