Can I plug speakers into my Android phone?
Yes, as long as you use a 3.5mm (male to male) audio cable and plug one end of it into the audio-in port of the speaker (the port with the music note over it). … You will need to use a cable to connect, like the one recommended here, to connect your Android Phone to the speakers.
How do I connect my wired speakers to my Android phone?
So check on your amplifier if there is an option of 3.5mm jack input. If it is available then you can connect easily. Plug one side of AUX cable in your mobile phone and other side in amplifier. Now play music from the phone and you will hear your audio in speakers rather than TV.
How do I connect my phone to a speaker?
Hold your smartphone close to the speaker and wait until it appears on the Bluetooth screen under Other devices. In most cases, the speaker’s name or brand will appear here. Tap the name and your smartphone will establish a connection to your Bluetooth speaker.
How can I play music from my phone through my speakers?
If you use an Android device, you can also cast music to your speakers via Google Home.
- Open your Bluetooth settings on the device you want to use to play music.
- Connect to your speakers.
- Open the Soundtrack Player app.
- Enjoy the music!
How do I connect external speakers to my phone?
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to an Android Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Connected devices, and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch, if it’s not enabled.
- Select Bluetooth to view the options.
- Select Pair new device to place the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
How do I connect my wired speaker to my phone?
How do I connect my wired speakers to my phone?
Android™ devices with NFC:
- Enable the NFC settings on your mobile device.
- Tap on the Music Center icon to launch Music Center.
- Tap the + (Add Device) button, then select Connect by NFC.
- Touch the NFC mark on your mobile device to the NFC mark on your audio device.
How do I connect my aux to my speakers?
How to – Speakers – Play via AUX Input
- Insert one end of the AUX cable into the AUX input on the bottom of your speaker.
- Insert the other end of the AUX cable into the AUX output port on your audio device.
- Turn the SOURCE knob to AUX, then push once to activate.
Can I connect my USB powered speakers to my phone charger?
Yes, you can use a USB power adapter to power the speaker. … Connect the USB plug of the speaker to the USB port of the power adapter.
How do I play music through a USB cable?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone. …
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation. …
- Step 4: Mount your SD card. …
- Step 5: Select USB audio source. …
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Can you connect speakers through USB?
USB speakers: You can plug USB speakers or headphones into any USB port on the computer.