How do you unlock an Android phone if you forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the pin?
If you forget your mobile lock screen password, is there a way to unlock your mobile? The short answer is no – you will have to factory reset your device to be able to use your phone again (Unlock is possible if Samsung Find my mobile is configured earlier in device).
How do I find out my password for my phone?
See, delete, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
How do I remove password from lock screen Android?
Start the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “Lock Screen.” Depending on which version of Android or what device you’re using, you’ll find it in a slightly different place. …
- Tap “Screen lock type” (or, in some cases, just “Screen lock”). …
- Tap “None” to disable all the security on your phone’s lock screen.
How do I get into my iPhone if I forgot my passcode?
If you can’t remember your passcode, you’ll need to erase your iPhone, which deletes your data and settings, including the passcode. If you backed up your iPhone, you can restore your data and settings after restoring your iPhone.
How do I restore my Android phone to factory settings?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
Why can’t I unlock my Samsung phone?
Please note: unlocking issues can sometimes be solved with a soft reset. To perform a soft reset, press and hold down the power and volume down keys until the screen turn black and the Samsung logo appears. Your phone will restart and you can try unlocking it again.
How do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy a5 if I forgot my password?
2 Enter your Samsung account information (ID and Password) and then click Sign in. 3 Click on MORE. 4 Click on UNLOCK MY DEVICE. 5 Enter your Samsung account password and then click on UNLOCK.