Check that Airplane Mode is disabled on your device. If it is disabled but your Android phone still can’t make or receive calls, try enabling Airplane Mode and disable it after a couple of seconds. Disable Airplane Mode from Android Quick Settings drawer or navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode.
How do I fix my Phone not receiving calls?
How to Fix a Non-Ringing Android Phone
- Check your volume settings. …
- Verify that Airplane mode is not on. …
- Make sure Do Not Disturb is disabled. …
- Check that call forwarding isn’t turned on. …
- Restart your phone if none of the above is the problem. …
- Sometimes Android phones can get infected with malware.
Why am I not receiving incoming calls?
Make sure that airplane mode is not on.
When this mode is enabled, mobile networks are disabled, and incoming phone calls go to voicemail. … Pull down from the top of the phone’s screen to access Quick Settings, or go to Settings > Network & internet > Airplane mode to check the status.
How do I enable incoming calls on my Android phone?
Tip: Alternatively, tap and hold on the Phone app on the home screen and select App info from the menu. Then tap on Notifications. Step 3: Tap on Incoming calls. Make sure Show notification toggle is enabled.
What to do if outgoing calls are not going?
Fix: Can’t make outgoing calls on Android
- Check the SIM card.
- Disable Bluetooth and NFC.
- Disable VoLTE.
- Check with your provider.
- Reset your device to factory settings.
Why my phone is not ringing when someone calls me?
If your Android phone isn’t ringing when someone calls, the cause could be user- or software-related. You can troubleshoot whether your Android isn’t ringing due to a user-related issue by checking whether the device is silent, in Airplane Mode, or has Do Not Disturb enabled.
How do I allow incoming calls?
Your Google Voice number lets you make and receive calls at voice.google.com or on the Google Voice app.
Change where you get calls
- Open the Voice app .
- In the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Calls,” tap Incoming calls.
- Under “My devices,” turn off any devices you don’t want to get calls on.
Why is my incoming calls going straight to voicemail?
Incoming calls on your Android may go straight to voicemail for several reasons, including issues with your phone’s SIM card or its Bluetooth and Do Not Disturb settings.
Why all incoming calls are unknown?
If the incoming call shows Unknown or Unknown Caller, the caller’s phone or network might be set to hide or block the caller ID for all calls. By default, only your outgoing caller ID number will display. … Your caller ID displays as T-Mobile Wireless or Wireless Caller when working correctly.
Can’t receive incoming calls but can make outgoing?
1. Disable Airplane Mode. … If it is disabled but your Android phone still can’t make or receive calls, try enabling Airplane Mode and disable it after a couple of seconds. Disable Airplane Mode from Android Quick Settings drawer or navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane Mode.
Why is my Samsung Phone not receiving calls?
If you’re not receiving calls from all numbers, then first make sure you have service on your phone and you can place outgoing calls. … Open your Phone app as if to place a call, tap the menu button and select Call Settings. Select Call Rejection.