How do I delete bulk emails in Gmail on Android?
Delete Emails on Android Through Gmail App
Want to see how? Open your Gmail app. Press for a second message, you can select many messages at once. Select the three dots and delete all.
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail on Android?
Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
How do you bulk delete email on Android?
Go to e-mail and select one by clicking on icon on left. Then click on checkbox icon on top banner to select all. You can then delete all or reselect those that you want to keep.
Is there an easy way to mass delete emails in Gmail?
2. Select All Emails In Your Gmail. … If you have emails in your inbox from months or years ago, there is a very simple way to delete all of them. Look for the option to “Select all xxxx conversation in Primary”, this allows you to select more than 50 emails in your inbox for deletion.
How do I bulk delete Gmail inbox?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you’d always do. …
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages. …
- Select all Conversations. …
- Delete all Messages. …
- Empty Trash.
Is there a way to select all Gmail?
To select every email in your Gmail inbox:
- On the main Gmail page, click the Inbox folder in the left pane of the page.
- At the top of your email messages list, click the main Select button to choose all the messages that are currently displayed.
How do you select multiple emails in Gmail app?
To select multiple e-mail messages in Gmail for Android, you have to tap the tiny check boxes to the left of each message. If you miss the check box and tap the message instead, the message launches and you have to go back to the conversation list and try again.
How do I select multiple emails to delete in Gmail app?
How to Select Multiple Emails in Gmail to Delete
- Open your Gmail Inbox.
- Click on the checkbox in front of the first message in your Inbox.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Now click on the last message, and all emails in between will be selected.
- Release Shift and click on the delete button.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Instead of clicking a nifty button, you’ll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do you mass delete emails on Samsung Galaxy?
Delete Multiple Emails
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. …
- Tap Email .
- From an Inbox, tap the Menu icon .
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the circle to the left of the appropriate messages. …
- Tap Delete (upper-right).
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Can I delete all my emails at once?
Deleting all your emails in Gmail is simple: open Gmail, select the inbox tab you want to clear out (Primary, Promotions, etc.) and click the small empty box in the top left corner, just above the Compose button. This will select everything on the current page of your inbox.