How do I change my voicemail settings?
Change your greeting
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More Set as active.
How do I manage my voicemail?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do you set up voicemail on an Android phone?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “settings”
- Tap “voicemail”
- Tap “advanced settings”
- Tap “setup.
- Tap “voicemail number.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and Tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do I delete my voicemail greeting on Android?
Tap Record a new greeting. Note: If necessary, delete an existing greeting (limit of 2 greetings) to make room for the new greeting: Tap the Menu key, tap Delete greetings, tap the check box next to the desired greeting, and then tap Delete.
How do I reset my voicemail on Android?
How do I change my voicemail greeting on Android?
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.
Is there a voicemail app for Android?
YouMail is an award-winning visual voicemail app for iPhone and Android that lets you read your voice messages. You can view the transcription from your phone, tablet, or computer, browsing transcripts in the order you prefer.
How do I turn voicemail on on my Samsung?
Set Up Voicemail
- From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. …
- Select Continue.
- Select OK. Did you get the help you needed?
How do I activate voicemail?
To start the voicemail setup process, just tap on the Voicemail app and follow the on-screen prompts. You may need to tap the Menu icon to go into settings. 2. If you don’t have a Voicemail app on your phone, or you aren’t sure how to find it, you can still set up your voicemail using the Phone app.
How do I get notified of voicemail on Android?
Turn Notifications On / Off – Basic Visual Voicemail – Phone by Google
- From a Home screen tap Phone . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap Advanced.
- Select the different notification options to turn on or off. …
- Tap Sound to change notification sound.