AnTuTu Benchmark to determine the most powerful hardware of Android phones and tablets. Do you want to find out how powerful your phone and the other phones What is rank? Bnjmark Antutu can program your phone to see its testing and benchmarks. With this program you can be completely free and without limitation all parts of your Android device including: CPU, graphics, 3D and 2D graphics performance, memory and CPU performance and speed of your device measures or these results compare with other phones. Another feature is that the rankings are based on points for your phone, the phone can also record your benchmark. It now download the application and install it on your smartphone. Using various benchmark test results to share with others!
AnTuTu Benchmark AnTuTu by the developer for Android users have been released so far won such a low rating of 4.6 out of 5 on the Official Google and more than 100 million users is also recorded.
Features AnTuTu Benchmark
– Test and reviews CPU, RAM, three-dimensional scenes, UX, etc.
– Presentation of the final ranking of smartphones and tablets
– Compare rank with other handsets.
– View Bnjmark smartphone Rnkynk
– View and type of chipset and processor cores
– View the chipset and graphics processor
– Added support for device approval
– Optimize the testing process, using experience score page
– Fixed a crash bug and other bugs program
Changes in version 6.1.5:
– Added new stress tests to check the stability of the machine
– Review and Comment display device
– A completely new design Ul (User Interface)
– Fixed a bug abnormally high score in the random test I / O
– Fixed crashes and bugs
Changes in version 6.1.3:
– The new design three-dimensional scene testing
– Added new item UX test
– Added new CPU tests
Changes in version 6.0.4:
– Fixed some bugs related to the RAM test
– Fixed some crash bugs
– Changed and improved user interface UI
Changes in version 6.0.3:
– Improved performance and new features.