Taking a screenshot is one of the most known operations since this operation is easy as it requires only a combination between hardware buttons and you are done. Many people use this feature to save an image, copy a large document or even share software related problems with their friends.
However, sometimes it comes a moment when you have taken a screenshot but you should crop or blur a piece of the screenshot to hide your personal data or anything that might be important for you. So, if you want to take capture only a piece of the screen of your Android phone without copping the captured image then the only way to that is to install Android Nougat screenshot partial on Android Marshmallow firmware.
For those who do not know a member at Reddit has found a hidden code which will allow you to take screenshots according to your taste. If you are curious, the developer only changed the code in line 53 of TakeScreenshotService to takeScreenshotPartial().
The changing code method will not work for people who have installed Android Marshmallow update on their phones. However, XDA-Developers have built immediately a module on Xposed Framework which means that now you can use Nougat Screenshot Partial on Android Marshmallow phones. But, before we proceed with the guide from below you should check some guidelines from below if you want to complete this operation successfully.
- This guide can be used only for people who have updated their devices to any version of Android Marshmallow update.
- Make sure you’ve rooted your Android phone based on Android Marshmallow OS. You can check if your smartphone is already rooted by installing Root Checker application from Google Play Store.
- You must have installed Xposed Framework on your Android device.
- Plug your smartphone in charger especially if its battery power is less than 20%.
- Read the whole article and do skip any steps.
How to Install Nougat Screenshot Partial on Android Marshmallow Phones
- First of all, download the Android N-ify Xposed Module from download button from below. Remember to save it to your phone’s internal storage.
Download Android N-ify Xposed Module
- Now, you need to install and launch it.
- When you’re ready; go to about icon by pressing the icon on top right corner.
- Then, tap on the Android 7.0 Nougat logo as many times as you can in way you will enable Experimental features.
- In the end, go back to the main screen of the app and from there tap on the Experimental option and check the blank box to enable partial screenshot feature.
Congratulations; Now you know how to install Android Nougat Screenshot Partial on Android Marshmallow Phones. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments section.
FILE PASSWORD (IF REQUIRED)
Report Broken Link (We'll Fix It)