One of the easiest ways to downgrade your iOS version is to use the iTunes app. The iTunes app allows you to install downloaded firmware files on your devices. Using this feature, you can install an older version of the iOS firmware on your phone. This way your phone will be downgraded to your chosen version.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to 13 in iTunes?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can I uninstall iOS 14?
In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.
Does factory reset change iOS version?
A factory restore erases the information and settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and installs the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or iPod software.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
It is only possible to upgrade an iPhone to a new stable release without using computer (by visiting its Settings > General > Software Update). If you want, you also can delete the existing profile of an iOS 14 update from your phone.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
How do I undo an iPhone update?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
What can I expect with iOS 14?
iOS 14 is one of Apple’s biggest iOS updates to date, introducing Home screen design changes, major new features, updates for existing apps, Siri improvements, and many other tweaks that streamline the iOS interface.
Is there going to be a iPhone 14?
2022 iPhone pricing and release
Given Apple’s release cycles, the “iPhone 14” will likely be priced very similar to the iPhone 12. There may be a 1TB option for the 2022 iPhone, so there would be a new higher price point at about $1,599.
Can I revert back to iOS 12?
Thankfully, it’s possible to go back to iOS 12. Using beta versions of iOS or iPadOS takes a level of patience in dealing with bugs, poor battery life and features that just don’t work.
How do I downgrade to iOS 13 2020?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 12?
Turn off Find My iPhone under the iPhone Settings app > iPhone Name > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Turn off Find My iPhone. Backup to iCloud is optional. check this option on Settings > iPhone Name > iCloud > Scroll to Backup > Back up Now. Download iOS 12 Ipsw file.