How do I revert back to iOS 13?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I downgrade from iOS 13 to iOS 13?
Way 1: Traditional Way to Downgrade iOS 13 with iTunes
- Step 1: Launch iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Step 2: Get the earlier iOS software. …
- Step 3: Connect the iPhone or iPad that is running the iOS 13 to your PC or Mac.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
Can I downgrade iOS 13 to 12?
To encourage people to stay on the latest version of iOS, Apple stops signing versions of iOS soon after a new version of the software is made available. … Apple stopped signing iOS 12.4.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
Can I uninstall iOS 13?
It’s possible to remove the latest version of iOS 14 and downgrade your iPhone or iPad – but beware that iOS 13 is no longer available.
Can I downgrade iOS 14 to 12?
Select Trust on the iPhone screen. … Click on Device to open Device Summary page, Two options are, [Click on Restore iPhone + Option key on Mac] and [Restore + Shift key on windows] from the keyboard at the same time. Now the Browse file window will see on screen. Select the earlier downloaded iOS 12 final .
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
Can I undo an iPhone update?
If you’ve recently updated to a new release of the iPhone Operating System (iOS) but prefer the older version, you can revert once your phone is connected to your computer.
Does factory reset change iOS version?
A factory restore erases the information and settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and installs the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, or iPod software.
How do I downgrade to iOS 14 without iTunes?
Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- Disable “Find My iPhone”.
- Download the Right Restore Image. Download the right restore image for the older version you intend to downgrade to and your phone model.
- Connect your iOS Device to Your Computer. …
- Open Finder. …
- Trust the Computer. …
- Install the Older iOS Version.
Can I uninstall iOS 14?
In order to uninstall iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you’ll have to completely wipe and restore your device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you need to have iTunes installed and updated to the latest version.