Select your device in iMazing, then click Apps. Select an app, then enter its Backup folder. Navigate that folder to find files. Select files you want to view; you may or may not be able to view them, depending on which apps are needed to read their data.
Can you view iOS files?
Find your files. The Files app includes files on the device you’re using, as well as those in other cloud services and apps, and iCloud Drive. You can also work with zip files. * To access your files, just open the Files app and choose the location of the file you’re looking for.
Where are iOS app files stored?
In iOS, typically, apps store their data in a folder named Documents , that is saved in a location next to where the app itself is installed (†). It is important to note that you do not need a jailbroken phone to access this folder.
How do I access app files on IPAD?
Browse and open files and folders
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item in the Browse sidebar. If you don’t see the Browse sidebar, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it. Note: If you haven’t installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
How do I view a file app?
If you can’t find the Files app, your device manufacturer might have a different app.
Find & open files
- Open your phone’s Files app . Learn where to find your apps.
- Your downloaded files will show. To find other files, tap Menu . …
- To open a file, tap it.
How can I access my iPhone files from Windows?
How to Access iPhone Files on PC
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos. …
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
Where are my downloaded files?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
How do I convert files to iOS apps?
Use third-party apps in Files
- Download and set up the third-party cloud app.
- Open the Files app.
- Tap the Browse tab.
- Tap More > Edit.
- Turn on the third-party apps that you want to use in the Files app.
- Tap Done.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download. …
- Tap on the Share button, which will bring up the Share sheet.
- Select Save to Files. …
- At this point, you may rename the file and select a specific location before saving it.
How do I find hidden files on my iPhone?
- Go to your Photos app and visit the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the Other Albums section and select the Hidden link.
- Here are displayed all the photos and videos hidden on your phone.
- To restore these files, you can select them one by one and then click the Unhide option.
How do I show hidden files on iPad?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, open Photos App. Go to Albums tab> tap the Hidden Album. Now select the photo or video that you want to unhide. Tap Unhide icon.
When I download a file on my iPad where does it go?
Generally, most people save files to the “Downloads” folder, so tap it. You’ll see a list of all the files you’ve downloaded.
Where are PDF files stored on iPad?
They’re stored in the iBooks app, but you might have to change collections to see them. Collections are essentially folders for the books and files stored in iBooks. By default, all PDF files are stored in the PDF collection.