How do you change accounts on Windows 8?
Change an Existing User’s Account in Windows 8
- Right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner and choose Control Panel from the pop-up menu. …
- Click to open the Control Panel’s User Accounts and Family Safety category.
- Click the User Accounts link and then click the Manage Another Account link.
How do I remove a Microsoft account from Windows 8?
Go to Desktop > Charm > Control Panel > User account > Manage another account > select the old user account. Click or tap Delete user account. Decide whether you want to keep the old account’s files. If you want, click Keep files, if you’re not, click Delete files.
How do I login as a different user in Windows 10?
Select the Start button on the taskbar. Then, on the left side of the Start menu, select the account name icon (or picture) > Switch user > a different user.
How do you make another account on Windows 8?
How to Add a User The Right Way in Windows 8
- Navigate to PC Settings under the Charms -> Settings menu. …
- Click Add User under the Users tab.
- Click Finish.
- Launch the desktop control panel and select small or large icon view. …
- Click User Accounts.
- Click Manage another account.
- Select the Account you want to modify.
How do I change my email account on Windows 8?
To modify account settings:
- In the Mail app, hover the mouse in the lower-right corner to access the Charms bar, then select Settings.
- The Settings pane will appear. Select Accounts. …
- The Accounts pane will appear. Select the account you wish to modify. …
- The account settings will appear.
How do you delete an administrator account on Windows 8?
Thank you for keeping us posted. a) Click on the “Windows key + X” and then select “Computer Management”. b) Now, select “Local users and groups” and then “Users”. c) Now, Right Click on the account that you want to delete and click “Delete“.
How do I login as a different user?
The are two options available.
- Option 1 – Open the browser as a different user:
- Hold ‘Shift’ and right-click on your browser icon on the Desktop/Windows Start Menu.
- Select ‘Run as different user’.
- Enter the login credentials of the user you wish to use.
How do I sign into Windows with a different account?
Sign in using another Microsoft account
- Click the Windows icon and then Settings icon on the desktop. Select Accounts.
- Go to Your info > Sign in with a Microsoft account instead, and switch to another Microsoft account by following the onscreen instructions.
How do I switch users on a locked computer?
Option 2: Switch Users from Lock Screen (Windows + L)
- Press the Windows key + L simultaneously (i.e. hold down the Windows key and tap L) on your keyboard and it will lock your computer.
- Click the lock screen and you’ll be back on the sign-in screen. Select and log in to the account you want to switch to.