Why does my Windows 10 not have a Wi-Fi option?
If the Wifi option in Windows Settings disappears out of the blue, this can be due to your card driver’s power settings. Therefore, to get the Wifi option back, you will have to edit the Power Management settings. Here’s how: Open up Device Manager and expand the Network Adapters list.
Why is my computer not showing Wi-Fi options?
1) Right click the Internet icon, and click Open Network and Sharing Center. 2) Click Change adapter settings. … Note: if it has enabled, you will see Disable when right click on WiFi (also referred to Wireless Network Connection in different computers). 4) Restart your Windows and reconnect to your WiFi again.
How do I get my Wi-Fi back on Windows 10?
- Click the Windows button -> Settings -> Network & Internet.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Slide Wi-Fi On, then available networks will be listed. Click Connect. Disable/Enable WiFi.
How do I fix missing Wi-Fi on Windows 10?
What can I do if my Wi-Fi icon is missing on Windows 10?
- Reinstall your wireless adapter drivers. …
- Turn off Wi-Fi Sense. …
- Change System icons settings. …
- Make sure that your wireless adapter appears in Device Manager. …
- Make sure that Airplane mode is turned off. …
- Restart the Explorer process. …
- Edit Group Policy.
How do I enable Wi-Fi on my PC?
The Wi-Fi adapter can also be enabled in the Control Panel, click the Network and Sharing Center option, then click the Change adapter settings link in the left navigation pane. Right-click the Wi-Fi adapter and select Enable.
Why my Wi-Fi is not working in laptop?
Fix 1: Update your Wi-Fi driver. This problem may occur when you’re using the wrong WiFi driver or it’s out of date. So you should update your WiFi driver to see if it fixes the problem. If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
How do I manually turn my Wi-Fi back on?
Go to the Start Menu and select Control Panel. Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center. From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings. Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable.