How do I connect my dongle to Windows 8?
Go to Network Connections (Windows key + X – “Network Connections”) and click on “Change adapter options” on the right. The 3G / 4G dongle should be listed there. If it’s not connected, click on “Diagnose this connection”.
How do I activate my dongle on my laptop?
Generic ZTE Dongle Settings
- Insert the dongle into a USB port on your computer.
- Open and install the software. Go to the home screen of the software. Press and hold: Shift Key. Open Tools.
- Open Options. Release: ShiftKey. Click Diagnosis Tab. Under APN, enter: APN: yesinternet.
- Click OK.
How do I connect my Windows 8 Laptop to WiFi?
Click the Network and Internet category and then select Networking and Sharing Center. From the options on the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings. Right-click on the icon for Wireless Connection and click enable. This allows connecting to a WiFi network from the Network and Sharing center.
Why my dongle is not connecting to laptop?
To restart your dongle, unplug it and after ten seconds plug it in again. This will restart the dongle. … You can also try plugging the dongle into a different USB port. Your SIM is correctly installed – your dongle won’t work if your SIM hasn’t been properly inserted.
How do I connect my Windows 8 phone to my laptop?
How to Sync Windows 8 with Android Phone?
- Turn on your Windows 8 PC and Android phone. …
- Plug a USB cable into the USB port on your computer and plug its other end into the Android smartphone. …
- Click on USB Storage Device when your Windows 8 computer prompts you with a pop up menu.
How can I use Bluetooth dongle in laptop?
How to Set Up Your Dongle on Windows
- Insert the Bluetooth dongle in your computer’s USB port.
- Open the Device Manager and Bluetooth will appear.
- Go to “Settings”, click on “Bluetooth and other devices” and choose the “Add Bluetooth or other device” option.
- Select the device of your choice and pair up!
How do I know if my dongle is working?
Check your dongle has connected successfully:
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Hover over My Computer and right-click.
- Select Properties.
- Click the Hardware tab.
- Click Device Manager.
- Click the + next to Modem and ports.
- If 3G Modem and 3G PC UI Interface is shown, the dongle is successfully connected.
Why is my Windows 8 not connecting to WiFi?
The first thing you can do is try to diagnose the connection. To do this, open Network and Sharing Center. … The other thing you can try is to disable and then re-enable the wireless network adapter. Again, open Network and Sharing Center and then click on the Change adapter settings link at the left.
How do I fix my WiFi on my laptop Windows 8?
Below we discuss a few simple ways through which you can fix all your WiFi connectivity issues on a Windows 8.1 operating system:
- Check that WiFi is enabled. …
- Restart the Wireless Router. …
- Clear the DNS Cache. …
- TCP/ICP Stack Settings. …
- Disable WiFi Powersave feature. …
- Update Network Adapter Drivers.
How do you fix this computer is set to manually connect to Windows 8?
Fix “Windows Can’t Connect To This Network” Error
- Forget The Network & Reconnect To It.
- Toggle The Airplane Mode On & Off.
- Uninstall The Drivers For Your Network Adapter.
- Run Commands In CMD To Fix The Issue.
- Reset Your Network Settings.
- Disable IPv6 On Your PC.
- Use The Network Troubleshooter.