How do I delete everything on my computer windows 7?
Press “Shift” key while you are clicking Power> Restart button so as to boot into WinRE. Navigate to Troubleshoot > Reset this PC. Then, you will see two options: “Keep my files” or “Remove everything”.
How do I wipe my computer clean and start over Windows 7?
The steps are:
- Start the computer.
- Press and hold the F8 key.
- At Advanced Boot Options, choose Repair Your Computer.
- Press Enter.
- Select a keyboard language and click Next.
- If prompted, login with an administrative account.
- At the System Recovery Options, choose System Restore or Startup Repair (if this is available)
How do I wipe my Dell computer to factory settings?
Restore your Dell computer using Windows Push-Button Reset
- Click Start. …
- Select Reset this PC (System Setting).
- Under Reset this PC, select Get Started.
- Select the option to Remove everything.
- If you are keeping this computer, select Just remove my files. …
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the reset process.
How do I wipe my Dell computer clean and start over without password?
For Windows XP: How to Reset a Locked Dell Laptop without Password
- Restart your Dell computer and then keep pressing “ctrl + F11” till you see Dell logo appearing and disappearing.
- Click on “restore and then “confirm”.
- Resetting process will begin.
- Once the process is completed, click “finish”.
How do I wipe my computer clean Windows 7 without a disk?
Hold down the “Ctrl” key, the “Alt” key and the “Shift” key, and press the letter “W” once to begin the drive wiping operation when prompted. All software and files will be deleted, and the operating system will need to be loaded from a system recovery disc or operating system disc to boot the computer.
How do I wipe my computer clean and start over?
- Open Settings.
- Tap System and expand the Advanced drop-down.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data.
- Tap Reset Phone, enter your PIN, and select Erase Everything.
How do I factory Reset my computer Windows 7 without a password?
Way 2. Directly Factory Reset Windows 7 Laptop without Admin Password
- Reboot your laptop or PC. …
- Select the Repair your Computer option and press Enter. …
- The System Recovery Options window will popup, click System Restore, it will check the data in your Restore Partition and factory reset laptop without password.
How do you Reset your computer to factory?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.
How do I force my laptop to factory reset?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. …
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I reset my Dell laptop to factory settings windows 7 without administrator?
Press and hold the Shift key while clicking Restart. Step 2: When your Dell laptop boots up into Advanced option, select Troubleshoot option. Step 3: Select Reset Your PC. Click on Next on the following menus until your Dell laptop goes ahead and completes a factory reset.
How do you hard reset a Dell laptop?
Press and hold the power button for at least ten (10) seconds. If pressing and holding the power button fails, reset the system.
How do I wipe my Dell computer clean and start over?
Access the same Reset this PC function in the system settings and select Get Started. Choose Remove Everything to wipe the computer. You will have the option to only delete your files or to delete everything and clean the entire drive. After the process is completed, the computer will restart with a fresh drive.
How do I restore my computer to factory settings without admin password?
Reboot your laptop or PC. Select the Repair your Computer option and press Enter. The System Recovery Options window will popup, click System Restore, it will check the data in your Restore Partition and factory reset laptop without password.
What is the default administrator password for Dell computers?
Every computer has a default administrator password for the BIOS. Dell computers use the default password “Dell.” If that does not work, do a quick inquiry of friends or family members that have used the computer recently. It is possible that somebody else set the BIOS password to regulate computer usage.