Sounds like you have it setup wrong in the bios. Set the boot drive int he bios to be the drive you want to boot from after windows is installed. Save and exit – which will reboot your pc. Have the flash drive plugged in.
How do I fix Windows 10 install loop again and again?
This installation loop issue is common on some systems. When the system is about to restart, you need to quickly remove USB installation media before the system reaches manufacturer’s logo screen. Then it will complete Windows installation, as expected.
What to do if Windows 10 keeps restarting?
Fixes for Windows 10 keeps restarting
- Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
- Disable auto-restart.
- Update your device drivers.
- Change the power option.
- Check for hardware issues.
How do I fix the Windows 10 restart loop?
Using the WinX Menu of Windows 10, open System. Next click on Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery > Settings. Uncheck the Automatically restart box. Click Apply / OK and Exit.
Why is Windows 10 failing to install?
This error might mean that your PC doesn’t have the required updates installed. Check to make sure that all important updates are installed on your PC before you try upgrading. This likely indicates that your PC doesn’t have enough space available to install the upgrade.
How do I restart a failed Windows 10 install?
Option 2. Clean install Windows 10 update
- Go to Settings and click “Update & Recovery”.
- Click “Recovery”, tap “Get Started” under “Reset This PC”.
- Choose “Remove everything” and then choose “Remove files” and clean the drive to clean reset PC.
- Finally, click “Reset”.
Why does my PC keep restarting randomly?
An overheated processor is one of the most common issues associated with a computer that keeps restarting. … And, yes, an overheated processor can be the reason why a computer reboots randomly and repeatedly. To fix this issue, you can open your computer and clean the CPU.
Why does my computer keep updating and restarting?
Actually, there are two common factors that will cause the issue laptop keeps restarting after Windows 10 upgrade: bad registry entry and corrupted driver. … Before you try to remove bad registry entry and fix the damaged driver, you can first try a quick fix – cancel automatically restart.
How do I fix a Windows that keeps restarting?
How to Fix a Windows PC that Keeps Rebooting
- 1 Boot the PC into Safe Mode if Necessary. …
- 2 Disable Automatic Restart. …
- 3 Disable Fast Startup. …
- 4 Uninstall Latest Updates. …
- 5 Uninstall Recently Installed Apps. …
- 6 Unplug Unnecessary Peripherals. …
- 7 Revert Windows to an Earlier System Restore Point.
How do you fix a reboot loop?
Steps to Try When Android is Stuck in a Reboot Loop
- Remove the Case. If you have a case on your phone, remove it. …
- Plug into a Wall Electric Source. Ensure your device has enough power. …
- Force Fresh Restart. Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons. …
- Try Safe Mode.
What is reboot loop?
Android reboot loop is one of the most challenging issues encountered by any Android device. You cannot use your phone when it is stuck in a reboot loop, as it puts the device in an inoperable state. It happens when an unknown application installed in the device changes a system file accidentally.