You can create a shortcut to a widget. The widget will appear with a cool animation when clicking the shortcut.
Now this supports more features than ssLauncher, 20 or more internal background skins and changing animation speed and effect.
Main benefits of using popup widget:
- less memory use of launcher
- better scroll performance of launcher
- protect widget from touch miss
NOTICE for Nova launcher bug!!!
Popup widget supports two ways to create a shortcut. But the first way does not work on Nova, which has a bug for it. You can still create a shortcut by dragging 1×1 widget named ‘Popup widget’ from the app drawer on Nova. This is the second way!
What’s in this version : (Updated : 23 October 2016)
– fixed an error in closing by swipe.
– fixed to save properly by back arrow button on title bar
– added “popup from” animation
– added “close by swipe” option
– supports infinite horizontal scrolling in the widget picker screen
– resolved widget updating issue
– added “lock screen rotate” option
Required Android O/S : 2.2+
FILE PASSWORD (IF REQUIRED)
Report Broken Link (We'll Fix It)