(Scientific Calculator (adfree scientific calculator application for the Android OS, has won an excellent rating is 4.8 out of 5 on Google Play. The program includes 12 different calculation mode and in its place is also a handy reference section . with this program you can have all your calculations that you can do at any level. the program provides thepossibility of using mathematical tables and linear algebra and trigonometry and vector calculations you can do as well. the mode It can be calculatedinitial state, the scientific mode, 60-bit mode programmer, charts, matrices, complex numbers (Cartesian, polar, using Euler’s identity), fast formulas, conversion, conversion time, equationsolver, account Calculus (derivatives, integrals, Taylor series and indefinite integrals) and taxes on. It’s a different mode and amazing functionality for school, studies, college / university, sciences, engineering, or anything else in ذهن دارید بسیار عالی است. شما میتوانید در این برنامه محاسبات خود را انجام داده و انها را به همراه تاریخ و روز ذخیره کنید تا بتوانید در آینده آنها را مشاهده کنید و همچنین امکان ثبت محاسبات در هر مرحله و پیگیری آن در زمانی دیگر نیز وجود have. It is also the reference in the laws ofphysics, called the metric system, body mass index(BMI), Sigma etc. can be found.
(Scientific Calculator (adfree so far won 4.8 points out of 5 on Google Play are rare and are sold for $ 1.
Features Scientific Calculator (adfree)
– Calculate trigonometric operations (radians, degrees or gradients)
– Power and root
– Log and anti-log
– Factorial functions, functions of random numbers
– The operator of Pol () & Rec ()
– Permutation (NPR) and combined (NCR)
– A fraction
– A wide range of categories become fixed
– Ability to save in each case calculated 20
– Customizable settings
– The Periodic Table of Elements
– Added modes mean absolute deviation andvariance for Statistics
– Bug fixes solve linear equations
Changes in version 3.9.2:
– Added Statistics (grouped data) is transferred to the Reference section!
– Added functions INT () and FRAC ()
– You can touch a long time now to watch a partial function.
– Added BCD
Changes in version 3.9.0:
– Shane account of our time: finding time for a given location in the world
– Quick Conversion: Copying quick result on the clipboard by touching
– Added an option “Regional Number Format”, to select a number format other than the default format platforms
– Added an option, “Custom Formulas – Position”, to select the custom formulas list
– Expand the range of options Sort alphabetically
– Added XAF and XOF to the exchange rate
– Bug fixes
Changes in version 3.8.3:
– Added Pearson correlation coefficient to the list offunctions