Seeking a position at North Country Associates where I can make a positive impact on the company by improving office efficiency, utilizing my exceptional time management skills, and tapping into my overall body of experience as an administrative assistant.
What is a good objective for a resume for an administrative assistant?
Example: Looking to contribute seven years of experience as an administrative assistant to the position of Executive Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced office environment where my interpersonal communication, ability to plan and coordinate meetings and travel, and organizational skills will prove valuable.
What should I put for career objective?
General career objective examples
- To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.
- Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
What are the top 3 skills of an administrative assistant?
Administrative assistant skills may vary depending on the industry, but the following or the most important abilities to develop:
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Time management.
- Attention to detail.
How do you write an administrative assistant job description?
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
What qualities make a good administrative assistant?
8 Must-Have Skills to Become a Stand-Out Administrative Assistant
- Adept in Technology. …
- Verbal & Written Communication. …
- Organization. …
- Time Management. …
- Strategic Planning. …
- Resourcefulness. …
- Detail-Oriented. …
- Anticipates Needs.
What are some examples of objectives?
Examples of objectives include:
- I will speak at five conferences in the next year.
- I will read one book about sales strategy every month.
- I will work with a coach to practise my networking skills by the end of this month.
What skills are needed for office work?
Office skills employers are looking for
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Strategic planning and scheduling skills.
- Time-management skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Quick-learning skills.