– Post an update to text posts within 24 hours
– Ability to use video call in picture mode on imageon Android 8 and above
Changes Version 2.17.270:
– Send any document in chat
– Use the in-app camera to record photos and videos
– Blooming text when typing
– Improved design for voice and video calls
Changes Version 2.17.200:
– Pinch chat at the top of the screen for faster and easier access
Changes Version 2.17.140:
– Possibility to send multiple contacts at once
– Supports sending gif files with Google’s GBoardkeyboard (Android 7.1 and above).
Changes Version 2.17.130:
– Ability to update the text once on your profile
Changes Version 2.17.100:
– WhatsApp Stats: Send photos, videos, and GIFsthroughout the day
– Instant access to the camera with swipe right in the chat window
– Use of two-step confirmation light
Changes Version 2.17.71:
-Video display without downloading complete (download synchronized with video view)
– Improved video call
Changes Version 2.16.371:
– Video call capabilities (Android 4.1 and up)
– Can send and view animated GIF images
Changes Version 2.16.369:
– Ability to add paintings and text and emoji to photos and videos taken with WhatsApp
– Ability to select brush styles or font style and color of the post
– Snap users by typing @ in groups
– Invite members to join a group by sharing aninvite link
– New emoticons
Changes Version 2.16.297:
– You can now Share or forward multiple messages at the same time!
– You can now zoom in on the movie while watching it.
– Now you get a software flash at Salafi.
Changes Version 2.16.267:
– Ability to leave a quick voice message when your call is not answered.
– Displays missed calls in chat
Changes Version 2.16.188:
– Replying to specific messages in any chat (Replying messages)
Changes Version 2.16.116:
– Answering received messages directly through the notification bar
– Touch the camera button to send the image or video instantly and directly in the chat environment
– Basic colors to apply to the background of chats
– Ability to delete, archive and mute chats in bulk and multiple
– Added the ability to change the font effect of the text with effects: Bold, Italic, Strikethrough
Changes Version 2.16.58:
– There is no particular change for this version!
Changes Version 2.16.31:
– Send messages, photos , videos , voice messages , documents, and make calls fully encrypted.
– Lack of access of third parties to messages and calls
– Your messages and contacts will be automatically encrypted after the completion of the operation.
Changes Version 2.16.18:
– Tablets will not support this version!
– Added a new feature for PDF files
Changes Version 2.12.522:
– Possibility to send and receive PDF files
– Ability to view PDF files from contact info or group info by selecting Media
– Ability to view starred messages from contact info or group info by selecting Media
– Added the option to not delete starred messages when clearing chats
Changes Version 2.12.519:
– Fix bugs from the previous version
Changes Version 2.12.511:
– Improved overall program performance
Changes Version 2.12.505:
Fix application problems and improve overall performance
Changes Version 2.12.498:
– You can now upload and download PDF files.
Changes Version 2.12.483:
– Added 100 new emoticons
– Ability to support through Google Drive
– Added backup of all information like dialogs
– Full support for Kazakh, Tagalog, Uzbekistan, Marathi, Malayalam
Changes Version 2.12.453:
– Added over 100 new emoticons
– Support for Kazakh, Tagalog, Uzbek , Marathi and Malay languages
– Support for Android 6 licenses
Changes Version 2.12.445:
– Backup on Google Drive: You can now retrieve your chat and media files on this service. So if you lose your phone or update your Android, you can easily retrieve your chats and media from the following path.
Settings> Chats and Calls> Chat backup
– Starred Messages feature: You can now starve each message in a chat so that you can easily access it when you need it. (Similar to bookmarks)